In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of Excel VBA coding.
- Using VBA, you can create dynamic Excel templates (i.e. invoices, statements, notices, etc.)
- With Internet Explorer and Chrome, you can automate web tasks such as form filling and data scraping.
- Send attachments in emails from Outlook and Gmail.
- Save templates as PDFs or Word documents automatically.
- Interact with multiple Excel files at the same time PDF form filling (i.e. 1099s, etc.)
- Use APIs to interact
- PDFs can be split and merged dynamically.
- Make file naming conventions more automated.
- Understand HTML, JSON, and XML.
- There's a lot more to learning than just recording macros.
- VBA Intro and Excel Efficiency Tips
- Dynamic Excel Templates Using VBA
- Automate the Dynamic Excel Template
- Send Outlook and Gmail Email With Attachments
- Automate Internet Explorer and Chrome (Selenium)
- Web Scrape with APIs - JSON, XML, HTML
- Interact with Multiple Excel Files
- Loop Through Files in a Folder (Two Techniques)
- Automate PDFs With VBA