In this course, you will learn :
A strong self-confidence for the first months
The first few days at your new job will not be stressful. You will understand how to create strong and audacious strategies, as well as how to effectively lead your team. As a Product Manager, you will not be afraid to make risky decisions.
Join a community of future-shaping leaders
You're about to become a part of a fantastic group of people. Product managers are a diverse group of talented and inspiring individuals. Every day, the Product Manager community expands. You will be a part of a strong and caring global community of talented Product Managers.
Have the confidence for rocking job interviews
You will be prepared for the most difficult job interviews. With our course, you will develop the reflexes necessary to respond to Product Managers' questions during interviews. You will no longer be stressed.
1. Introduction & discovery of your strengths.
- Be aware of the value of your experiences, define your personal goals, and live the experience of being a Product Manager.
2. Role, responsibility, and positioning
- Understand the mindset and the role of Product Managers on a daily basis as well as expectations & differences with other roles (PO, Project).
3. Product maturity and associated strategies
- Analyze the life cycle of a product, the development phases, and introduction of the tools used at each stage.
4. The Why, the users, and the market
- Build a Product Business Canvas to target and share the vision: the real problem, the users, the competitors, and the product value.
5. The solution, Product design, and user feedback
- Get started on user-centered design (UX / UI) and prototyping to effectively share ideas and collaborate well with design teams.
6. Business objectives and performance metrics
- Define the objectives and metrics of product success and learn to follow the right metrics using the best-selected tools.
7. Priorities, iterations, and MVP
- Effectively define priorities to deliver high-value scope for users. Learn how to build an MVP that makes sense.
8. Roadmap, Agile methodologies & Scrum
- Effectively present priorities with a roadmap. Learn to deliver efficiently with your product teams, thanks to Scrum.
9. Communication and collaboration
- Position yourself and communicate as a Product Leader. Engage your teams and top management. Present in a suitable and effective manner.