In this course, you will :
- Learn how to generate powerful ideas and transform them into one-of-a-kind works of art inspired by everyday culture. Personalize your paintings with subjects that interest you.
- Learn how he transitioned from playing in a band for over a decade to becoming a professional artist, as well as the influences that inspire him and the work he creates.
- Dive into the course materials and learn how to use a sketchbook to generate ideas for your pop culture-inspired artwork. Then, depending on the texture you want to achieve, prepare your painting surface and create thumbnail sketches.
- Place your drawing on the painting surface. Then, discover the significance of underpainting.
- Begin by painting your background before moving on to the foreground, and remember to keep your light source in mind when rendering your character. To add the finishing touches to your painting, use highlights and fine linework.
1. Preparation for the Project
- The Sketchbook
- Preparing the Painting Surface
2. From Sketching to Painting
- Transferring the Drawing
- The Underpainting
- The Background
- Scumbling the Main Character
- Details and Line Work
3. Finishing and Photographing the Painting
- Glazing or Varnishing
- Reproducing and Archiving