In this course, you will :
- shows you how, offering advice on how to adapt to this new format and create transformative online experiences for attendees and stakeholders.
- explains how to keep your remote attendees engaged from start to finish, including how to choose the right presenters
- Learn how to tell compelling stories through your virtual event, how to connect with attendees using user-generated content, and how to manage the overall production.
- investigates the business value of online events, demonstrating how they can provide you with a wider reach while effectively addressing the issue of sustainability.
1. Engagement from Start to Finish in Virtual Events
- Overcoming the engagement hurdle with virtual events
- Prioritize the virtual attendee experience
- Rethink your delivery for virtual events
- Selecting the right presenters for virtual events
2. Content Is Everything for Virtual Events
- Know your virtual event audience
- Tell great stories through your virtual event
- Defining user generated content
- Implementing user content into the event
3. Why Production Is So Important for Virtual Events
- Recognize why production is a priority for virtual events
- Production tools and tactics for virtual events
- Assess the pros and cons of live versus on demand
4. Make the Business Case for Virtual Events
- Considering the impact of going virtual
- Sustainability is a lasting legacy of online events