In this course, you will :
- Learn how to market, promote, and run a virtual event that will pique your attendees' interest both before and after the event.
- explains how to use the right digital tools to create a virtual event
- Learn how to market your event with compelling videos and social media content, as well as how to fill your virtual event with effective email and social media marketing campaigns.
- It also discusses how to work with speakers, sponsors, and event staff to increase event registration.
- Learn what to do during the virtual event to keep your audience engaged and have a positive experience that will entice them to share their experience and return for more.
1. Tools for Marketing Your Virtual Event
- Set up your digital registration
- Leverage your email database
- Video marketing for your virtual event
- Leverage social media profiles
2. Generate Publicity for Your Virtual Event
- Engage speakers and sponsors
- Engage staff and volunteers
- Engage virtual event attendees
- Virtual event hashtags
3. Pack Your Virtual Event
- Call to action for virtual events
- Email marketing for virtual events
- Virtual event early bird incentives
4. During the Virtual Event
- Showcase your virtual event live
- Engage your virtual event audience
- Create content for future virtual events
- Offer incentives for future virtual events
5. After the Virtual Event
- Event follow-up with attendees
- Virtual event testimonials