In this course, you will :
- give you pointers, tricks, and techniques for making your next event a success, whether it's your first or your fifty-first.
- Understanding your client's objectives, selecting a venue, putting the right technology in place, negotiating a budget, and creating menus are all covered.
- Learn how to manage the thousands of details that arise in the two weeks preceding an event, as well as how to follow up afterward to ensure your clients and vendors are satisfied.
1. Understanding Your Audience
- What makes a successful event?
2. Creating and Managing an Events Budget
- How much should all of this cost?
- Negotiating budget
3. Selecting a Venue
- Location, location, location
- In-house resources for easy planning
- Tips for doing great research
4. Food and Beverage
- Planning a menu
- Power and internet
- Lighting and sound
- On-site support
- Avoid a technology meltdown
- Personalize with a great gift
- Ground transportation
- Two-week countdown
9. The Day of the Event
- The production schedule
- Event planner's challenge
- Event planner's solution
- Essential follow up