In this course, you will :
- Demonstrates how to add botanical illustrations and words to the pages of your bullet journal.
- Learn various lettering, drawing, painting, and colouring techniques and concepts.
- Investigate a daily outlet for your thoughts and creativity.
- guides you through the various components of a bullet journal, as well as techniques for organising your current life, remembering your past, and planning for your future.
- explains how bullet journaling evolved from a personal daily habit to a full-time business
- discusses her influences and how they contribute to her work, as well as some advice on the craft of illustrating bullet journals.
- Discover the key elements of a bullet journal and how they've evolved before delving into the role illustration can play within them.
- gives an overview of the course materials, including considerations for selecting specific materials and which alternatives can work
- As Annie teaches you about page design, you can experiment with page layout and composition. Immerse yourself in colour.
- Learn about the theory of colour combinations and mixing, as well as how to make swatches to serve as a colour scheme.
- how to add realism to your drawings by creating a sense of movement, and how to start working with watercolours
- Experiment with different positions for your floral drawings, and add background colour and shading.
- Learn how to take your illustration 'off the page' and incorporate lettering into your work.
- What Is a Bullet Journal?
- Page Layout and Composition Basics
- Colour Theory and Colour Scheme
2. Illustrating Your Bullet Journal
- Illustrations That Frame the Page
- Adding a Background Colour
- Painting with Gouache
- Painting a Word
3. Last Touches
- Balancing Written and Illustrated Pages
- Editing Photos for Social Media