In this course, you will learn:
- how to use Power BI to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- how to gather data and apply transformations to easily blend multiple sources together, reduce the data to its most useful elements, and prepare the data for exploration.
- how to configure the model to support Power BI features for insightful visualizations, geospatial analysis, and natural language queries.
- the basics of DAX, Power BI's expression language, to add calculations to your model.
- the skills and knowledge of Power BI data modeling that you can use to build your own models that support a variety of analytical requirements and take full advantage of Power BI's capabilities.