In this course, you will :
- Learn about five guided meditations based on Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), a programme used in medical clinics and hospitals all over the world.
- Cultivate the seven key MBSR attitudinal factors—heart and mind qualities that serve as the foundation for mindfulness.
- Use these lessons to break free from limiting perspectives and get closer to your own limitless awareness.
1. Mindfulness: An Introduction
- Introduction to session one of mindfulness
- The only moment you have
- What is mindfulness?
- Awareness, a sixth sense
- Being present in your life
- Mind and heart
- An ethical foundation
- Non-judging, patience, beginner’s mind, trust
- Non-striving, acceptance, letting go
- Thinking and awareness
2. Practicing Mindfulness
- Introduction to session two of mindfulness
- Eating meditation
- Mindfulness of breathing
- Mindfulness of the body as a whole
- Mindfulness of objects: Sounds, thoughts, emotions
- Mindfulness as pure awareness