In this course, you will :
- Learn how to be more PRODUCTIVE with Microsoft, which will SAVE YOU HOURS PER DAY and ELIMINATE WORK STRESS!
- We teach you how to use Microsoft Office and Teams with CONFIDENCE, which will lead to more opportunities, such as a HIGHER SALARY and PROMOTIONS!
- One of the most in-demand skills in today's market, and it pays three times more than standard office jobs!
- In just 60 minutes, you'll be able to master working from home or remotely using real-world examples!
- Collaborate with your team, communicate tasks, and work quickly!
- Understand Microsoft Word fundamentals all the way to creating your first Word document!
- Understand Microsoft PowerPoint fundamentals all the way through to creating your first PowerPoint presentation with animations!
- Make your own Outlook account and use it to keep track of your emails!
- Put your knowledge to the test with a variety of Quizzes, Practice Activities, and Assignments!
- A Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with 15 years of experience will provide you with personal assistance!
1. Microsoft Teams - Introduction
- Microsoft Teams Course Overview
- Links to set up Microsoft Teams
- Accessing Teams - Web or Desktop
- Installing Desktop
2. Mastering Microsoft Teams
- Managing Teams and Members
- Inviting Members
- Managing Channels
- Collaboration with Word, Excel, PowerPoint...
- Voice & Video Calls
- Meetings - Available on the Paid version of Microsoft Teams
- Adding More Apps
- Search Bar
- Multiple Organizations
- Microsoft Teams Mobile
3. Top Microsoft Teams Tips
- Forwarding Email
- Saving Items
- Naming Group Chats
- Live Captions in Meetings
- Top Shortcuts
- Customize the Environment
- Channel Notifications
- Private Channels
- Pin Channels
- Post Announcements
4. Microsoft Word Essentials
- Zoom, Rulers & Search your Word document
- Edit the Word Document with Fonts & Styles
- Insert Pictures & Icons in Word
- Insert Shapes and a Text Box in Word
- Review your Word document with Spelling, Word Count & Thesaurus
- Layout your Word document with Double Spaces & Margins
- Save, Print & Export your Word File
- Close, Re-Open & Pin your Word document
- Change the Views in Word
- Table of Contents & Smart Lookup in Word
- Print Settings in Word
- Using Mail Merge to Create Dynamic Emails in Word
- Using Mail Merge to Create Dynamic Labels in Word
5. Microsoft PowerPoint Essentials
- Tabs Ribbons and Groups in PowerPoint
- Edit your First PowerPoint Slide and Designing the Slide
- Exploring Home Tab and Updating in PowerPoint
- Using Buttons in PowerPoint
- Insert Pictures in PowerPoint
- Presenting your Slides in PowerPoint
- Animating your Slides in PowerPoint
- Save, Print & Export your PowerPoint Presentation
- Close, Re-Open & Pin your PowerPoint Presentation
6. Microsoft Outlook Essentials
- Setting Up Outlook with Accounts
- Tabs, Ribbons and Groups in Outlook
- Navigation Bar in Outlook
- Organizing Outlook with Favorites and Folders
- Additional Options inside Outlook Tabs
- Attaching Items in Outlook Mails
- The View Tab in Outlook
- Create a Rule to move emails to a folder
- Insert a screen shot from Excel