In this course, you will learn :
- Quickly grasp the type system, ownership, error handling, traits, and other concepts when learning how to write software in Rust.
- How Rust can help you create robust, maintainable software.
- What the Rust ecosystem has to offer.
- Who is making use of Rust?
- How can you expand your Rust development knowledge?
- What is the Solana blockchain, how does it differ from Ethereum, and when should you use it?
- Account, PDA, CPI, storage and rent, and other fundamental Solana features
- How to use the Solana-SDK to create production-ready programs.
- The most common security flaws and best practices.
- What is the Anchor framework, and what advantages does it provide for RustSolana developers?