In this course, you will learn :
- Before diving into the materials and tools required for the course, learn about the history and design of the bomber jacket.
- How to use a sewing machine before gathering inspiration for a mood board.
- How to measure yourself and adjust the pattern as needed. Then learn how to cut the pattern pieces and fabric.
- Discover how to use decorative embroidery, appliques, quilting, and embellishments.
1. Materials and Inspiration
- History and Design
- Materials and Tools
- Mood Board and Inspiration
2. Finding Your Size
- Taking Your Measurement and Finding Your Size
- Cutting the Fabric
3. Making the Jacket
- Pockets, Side, and Shoulder Seams
- Collar, Hem, and Lining
- Sewing the Zip and Cuffs
4. Adding Customisation