In this course, you will :
- Explore the materials required for this course and how to select the best ones for your project.
- Emily will then walk you through the fundamental macramé knots and how to combine them.
- Learn where to find design inspiration before using it to sketch out how you want your wall hanging to look.
- Find out how to turn your sketch into a paper drawing of a knot pattern. Then, learn how to calculate the amount of material you'll require.
- Discover how to mount cords from the centre outward. Use Emily's basic weaving and finishing techniques to knot your design from start to finish.
- Learn how to hang your completed design on the wall. Emily concludes the course by sharing her tips for documenting and sharing your creative work with the rest of the world.
1. Materials and Inspiration
- Material Exploration
- Basic Knots Library
- Choose Your Inspiration
- Design the Wall Hanging
- Determine the Length of Your Material
2. Creating the Final Project
- Set Up Workstation and Prepare Materials
- Mount the Cords
- Knot the Wall Hanging
3. Styling Your Work
- Tips for Installation
- Tips for Documenting Your Project