In this course, you will :
- Examine what retail design is and what you can expect from the course.
- Learn how colour psychology can be used to influence customers and how to create customer experiences that improve shopping.
- It's time to sketch out a design concept. Begin by analysing your brand and learning how to incorporate it into your work. Before creating a mood board for your design, research retail industry trends and gather inspiration.
- See how zones, focal points, and a customer journey map can be used. Then, using pCon.planner and Photoshop, learn how to create professional 2D and 3D visualisations.
- Bring your work together to create a presentation that’s ready to share with a client. To finish the course, Anna talks through the dos and don’ts of retail design.
1. Retail Design
- What Is Retail Design?
- Colour Psychology for Retail Spaces
- Customer Experiences
2. Creating a Store Design Concept
- The Brand DNA
- Research and Inspiration for Your Project
- Mood Boards and Materials
- Spatial Planning
- Final Visualisations
3. Project Presentation
- Presenting Your Projects to Clients
- Tips I Wish I Had Known