In this course, you will :
- Understand the main interior design styles used in today’s homes in great detail, which include: Formal Interior Design Styles: Traditional, English Country, French, and Mediterranean; Casual Interior Design Styles: Coastal Chic, Scandinavian, French Country, Tuscan, Bohemian, Farmhouse, and Western; 21st Century Interior Design Styles: Contemporary, Transitional, and Urban Modern; Retro-Inspired Interior Design Styles: Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Art Deco, and Zen.
- Articulate the defining furniture characteristics of each main style.
- Select the common materials used in each of the main styles.
- Select appropriate color schemes used for each of the main styles.
- Select the commonly used patterns for each of the main styles.
- Select appropriate window coverings and flooring used for each of the main styles.
- Discover your interior design style personality.
- Learn how to mix different styles with confidence!.