In this course, you will learn:
- Examine and debate the fundamentals of luxury brand management. Examine the brand potential of luxury activities, as well as how luxury-goods enterprises should operate on a daily basis.
- Examine and critique the nuances of luxury goods marketing, long-term trends in the business, and the changing shape and definition of the luxury sector.
- Identify problems with premium brands and experiences in the hotel and tourism industries, and use research skills and tactics to remedy them.
- Develop solutions for industry practitioners by analyzing and evaluating related numerical and graphical data relevant to managing luxury brands and experiences.
- Essence of the Luxury Industry
- Luxury Brand Power and Lifecycle
- The Luxury Client
- Luxury Brand Identity
- International Distribution and Retailing of Luxury
- Managing Luxury Brand Creation, Communication and Sustainability
- Luxury Management in the Fashion and Lifestyle Sector
- Luxury Management in the Hospitality Industry