In this course, you will learn:
- How to calculate risk.
- Calculate an asset's projected return depending on its risk.
- When a company's capital structure changes, adjust the risk of its equity and debt.
- Determine the weighted average capital cost (essential input to the value of the firm).
- Risk, return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- The Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC) and the effect of capital structure on WACC
- Case study: Estimating the WACC
- Valuation capstone case