In this course, you will learn :
- Create four servers and start with the first three - the load balancer and two application servers.
- Then configure the load balancer to redirect traffic between our two application servers.
- We enabled SSL-Termination on the load balancer and instructed it to send requests to the application servers via port 80.
- We'll look at how load balancing affects our application and how to make sure our Laravel app generates the right URIs, routes, and redirects.
- We must deal with persistence - user-uploaded files, databases, cache, and any data that must survive the death of a server. We'll see how it goes here!
- See how we can secure each of our three tiers: public, application, and data.
- Server Setup
- Load Balancer Setup
- SSL Termination
- Application Prep
- Managing Persistence
- Network Security