In this course, you will learn :
- Create a secure, hardened, and optimised Virtual Private Server from the ground up.
- Configure a secure and optimised server and use nginx to host multiple WordPress sites.
- Improve your resume by learning a new skill.
- Create a new revenue stream by providing clients with new, in-demand services.
- Linux Essential Skills
- Ubuntu 20.04
- Ubuntu 20.04: Initial Server Hardening
- Ubuntu 20.04: Installing, Hardening and Optimizing NGINX, MARIADB & PHP7.4
- Initial NGINX Configuration
- Directory Structure
- NGINX Server Blocks
- Make WP Site Administration Easy, with WPCLI
- Creating Your First WordPress Site in Under a Minute, Using WPCLI
- WordPress Security - Use the Command Line Tools to Secure WordPress
- WordPress Security - Use NGINX Directives to Secure WordPress
- Optimizing WordPress
- Optimizing WordPress - WP Rocket
- Creating and Implementing a Content Security Policy for your site(s)
- Adding Additional NGINX Powered WordPress Site(s) to Your Server
- FAIL2BAN NGINX Configuration
- Moving Your WordPress Site From Shared Hosting to a VPS
- WordPress Site Administration Using WPCLI
- Daily Weekly and Monthly Server Tasks
- WordPress - Site Backup and Restore