In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of R syntax and begin your journey into data analysis.
- How to use data frames and dplyr to organise and modify data in R.
- How to use dplyr and tidyr to prepare data for analysis in R.
- The fundamentals of creating visualisations with the popular R package ggplot2.
- With dplyr, we can learn the fundamentals of aggregate functions in R, which allow us to calculate quantities that describe groups of data.
- The fundamentals of joining tables in R using dplyr.
- Learn to use R or calculate the mean, median, and mode of real-world datasets manually.
- How to calculate the variance and standard deviation in R to quantify the spread of the dataset.
- How to compute three critical descriptive statistics that describe the distribution of data.
- Discover the statistics that are used to run hypothesis tests. Then, learn how to use R to perform various t-tests to compare distributions.
- Data Frames
- Data Cleaning
- Fundamentals of Data Visualization with ggplot2
- Joining Tables
- Mean, Median, and Mode
- Variance and Standard Deviation
- Quartiles, Quantiles, and Interquartile Range
- Hypothesis Testing