In this course, you will learn :
- This course will provide you with the R knowledge required to contribute effectively in those settings.
- As the first course in the Specialization, it provides the fundamental R foundation required for the subsequent courses.
- We cover fundamental R concepts and language fundamentals, key concepts such as tidy data and related "tidyverse" tools, processing and manipulation of complex and large datasets, textual data handling, and basic data science tasks.
- After completing this course, students will be comfortable using the R console and will be able to create tidy datasets from a variety of data sources.
- Basic R Language
- Data Manipulation
- Text Processing, Regular Expression, & Physical Memory
- Large Datasets