In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use t-tests to test for mean differences between two groups, and how to extend this to more than two groups using ANOVA and pairwise t-tests.
- Learn how to use proportion tests to test for differences in proportions between two groups, then extend it to more than two groups with chi-square independence tests before returning to the single sample case with chi-square goodness of fit tests.
- Learn about the assumptions that parametric hypothesis tests make, and how simulation-based and rank-based non-parametric tests can be used when those assumptions are violated.
- Yum, That Dish Tests Good
- Pass Me ANOVA Glass of Iced t
- Letting the Categoricals Out of the Bag
- Time to Define the Relationship