In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to use inner joins to merge disparate data sets. By combining data from multiple sources, you can uncover compelling insights that were previously hidden.
- You'll also discover how the relationship between those sources, such as one-to-one or one-to-many, can influence your outcome.
- Learn how to merge a table to itself as well as merge on a DataFrame index.
- Learn how to vertically combine DataFrames and use pandas to glue them together.
- To create new datasets, use the concat function.
- Discover how to validate the newly combined data structures.
- Learn how to query the resulting tables in SQL-style format and how to unpivot data using the melt method.
- Data Merging Basics
- Merging Tables With Different Join Types
- Advanced Merging and Concatenating
- Merging Ordered and Time-Series Data