In this course, you will :
- Using pandas, explore the Stanford Open Policing Project dataset and examine the impact of gender on police behaviour.
- While learning about the Stanford Open Policing Project dataset, practise fixing data types, handling missing values, and dropping columns and rows.
- Investigate that question while practising filtering, grouping, method chaining, Boolean algebra, string methods, and other skills!
- Practice merging and reshaping datasets, determining the trustworthiness of a data source, working with categorical data, and other advanced skills.
- Preparing the data for analysis
- Exploring the relationship between gender and policing
- Visual exploratory data analysis
- Analyzing the effect of weather on policing