In this course, you will :
- Understanding the concept of wide and long formats, as well as the benefits of using each.
- Learn how to pivot data from a long to a wide format, as well as how to get summary statistics from a large DataFrame.
- Before discovering how to handle string columns by concatenating or splitting them, learn how to use the melting method and the wide to long function.
- Learn how to reshape DataFrames by rearranging row index levels to the column axis, or vice versa.
- Learn how to deal with missing data generated by the stacking and unstacking processes.
- learning how to use the reshaping process in conjunction with grouping to produce quick data manipulations
- Learn how to transform list-like columns and deal with complex nested data, such as nested JSON files.
- Introduction to Data Reshaping
- Converting Between Wide and Long Format
- Stacking and Unstacking DataFrames
- Advanced Reshaping