In this course you will learn :
- Get an overview of what you'll learn and do in the course.
- Discover why you should learn Python programming.
- Python data types include integers, floats, booleans, strings, lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, and compound data structures.
- Use Python's operators to perform computations and generate logical statements: arithmetic, assignment, comparison, logical, membership, and identity.
- To add decision making to your Python programmes, use conditional expressions with if statements and boolean expressions.
- To iterate over and manipulate lists, sets, and dictionaries, use for and while loops, as well as useful built-in functions.
- Condense for loops to efficiently create lists with list comprehensions.
- Create your own customised functions.
- Using the appropriate scope, create and reference variables.
- To generate data streams, use iterators and generators.
- Install Python 3 and configure your development environment.
- Experiment with a Python interpreter in the terminal.
- Why Python Programming
- Data Types and Operators
- Control Flow