In this course you will :
- Learn to use Python packages or manually calculate the mean, median, and mode of real-world datasets.
- Learn how to quantify the spread of the dataset by calculating the variance and standard deviation
- Learn how to visualize and interpret a dataset using a histogram.
- Learn how to describe a statistical distribution by considering its center, shape, spread, and outliers
- Learn how to calculate three important descriptive statistics that describe the spread of the data
- Learn how to create and interpret boxplots using a variety of different datasets