In this course, you will :
- Explore your data by plotting it and calculating simple summary statistics. This procedure, known as exploratory data analysis, is an important first step in statistical data analysis.
- You will compute useful summary statistics, which will allow you to describe key features of a dataset in a few numbers.
- Learn how to think probabilistically about discrete quantities, such as integers, which can only take certain values.
- You will be speaking the probabilistic language required to begin the inference techniques covered in the course's sequel.
- Graphical Exploratory Data Analysis
- Quantitative Exploratory Data Analysis
- Thinking Probabilistically-- Discrete Variables
- Thinking Probabilistically-- Continuous Variables