In this course, you will :
- Learn about various crochet bags and what is required when designing one. Next, select the yarns, colours, and tools that are appropriate for the bag you want to make.
- Learn how to create a grid-based pattern as well as how to read grid-based colour charts and universal crochet symbols. Then, using your surroundings as inspiration, sketch out your pattern.
- Molla begins by teaching you the most common crochet stitches, such as single and double crochet stitches, as well as slip and chain stitches.
- Then, progress to more difficult techniques and learn about tapestry crochet with multicolor texture.
- Molla then walks you through the various rounds of creating a foundation chain using various coloured yarn.
- Molla offers a variety of finishes for your piece, such as a long strap or a zippered pouch.
- Discover how you can incorporate your design into other accessories or even an entire collection! Molla then discusses branding when it comes to developing a product line.
1. From Idea to Pattern
- Drawing the Pattern
- Spotting the Pattern
- Grid-Based Design
- Choosing Yarns, Colors, and Tools
- Getting to Know Crochet
2. Hands on Work
- Last Round
- Third Round
- End of First Round, Going to Second Round
- Work Around the Corner
- Start Crocheting!
- How to Make Tapestry Crochet
- Making Stitches
3. Finish Your Work with Style
- Finishing the Bag
- One Pattern, Many Means
- The Health Benefits of Crochet