In this course, you will :
- Students will be introduced to the htmlwidgets and leaflet packages.
- Discover how to personalise the markers on their leaflet map.
- Learn how to colour code markers based on a variable factor.
- Discover how to map polygons, which can be used to define geographic regions (e.g., zip codes, states, countries, etc.).
- Discover how to personalise the polygons with colour palettes and labels.
- Setting Up Interactive Web Maps
- Plotting Points
- Groups, Layers, and Extras
- Plotting Polygons