In this course, you will :
- Explore the eight most common interior styles and how to recognise them before deciding which one best describes your preferences. Then, using Pinterest, create a mood board based on your personal style. Using Roomstyler, plan your room to scale, taking into account the practicalities of spacing and positioning.
- Before considering how to incorporate a workspace into your living area, consider adding colour and accessories to your space.
- Discover how to arrange your favourite works of art in a room before moving on to the finishing touches.
- Dee walks you through the process of styling a shelf and coffee table to tie your theme together and feature your favourite pieces.
- Dee concludes the course by sharing her tips for posting your interior design online and engaging with the interior styling community on Instagram through hashtags, timing, and more.
1. Finding Your Style
- The Main 8 Interior Styles
- Creating Mood Boards
- Roomstyler and Powerpoint
2. Putting Your Space Together
- Hero Piece and How to Add Colour and Accessories
- How to Incorporate a Work Space into Your Living Area
- How To Include Art
- How to Style a Shelf or Coffee Table
3. Sharing Your Interiors Online
- How to Style a Good Photo
- How to Share Your Interior on Instagram