In this course, you will :
- Learn how both experiences taught him important lessons about exploring contexts with an open mind and eye. Then, by analysing three of his projects, you'll learn how to gather and map information.
- Learn how an open construction process works and begin thinking about using leftovers to make new objects.
- Lucas then presents some unconventional approaches he's devised to generate creative solutions to common problems. Discuss the critical role that suppliers play in sustainable design and what to look for when sourcing responsible suppliers.
- Understand the importance of documenting your process when carrying out this type of design and see Lucas' approach by looking at some examples.
- Lucas teaches how to search for opportunities inside your project’s ecosystem: natural, social, and urban.
1. Contextual Explorations
- Explore with an Open Eye and Mind
- Gather and Map Material
- Human Activity as a Process of Leftover Production
- Unorthodox Approaches to the Creative Process
- Review Your Providers
3. Revisit, Evaluate and Maintain
- Maintenance Will Be a Pleasure
- Revisit Your Documentation