In this course, you will :
- Explore Camille's creative process as she gets inspired to create surreal 3D designs in ArchViz.
- Learn about the tools in Blender and how to use them. Then, begin work on the first draught of your interior design.
- Camille walks you through the steps of creating a composition and adding light to create a visually appealing design.
- Learn how to use Blender's digital tools to make a chair, a table, a vase, and a carpet. After you've built your furniture, give it a realistic appearance by simulating the fabric of the cushions and curtains.
- Add texture and other materials to your composition to bring your scene to life. Create a realistic scene and learn how to use the denoiser to achieve a pristine image.
- Finish your visualisation with some post-production editing in Lightroom. Camille shares his editing tips and tricks for creating a visually appealing composition.
1. Set Blender and Start the Draft of Your Interior
- How to Get Inspired
- Set Blender
- Create Your First Draft
- Light Your Draft like a Pro
2. Minimal Furniture Modeling and Final Scene
- Modeling the Objects of Your Scene
- Master the Cloth Simulation
- Texturing and Material
- Final Adjustment and Render
3. Final Touch in Lightroom
- Post-production on Lightroom
- How I Post on Social Media