In this course, you will :
- takes you through the creative process step by step, beginning with an overview of concept design.
- Learn how to collect data for your project and create solutions that will take you from inspiration to concept creation.
- Investigate key concepts for achieving effective communication with your clients by developing a deeper understanding of their needs and learning to create clear presentations that communicate your ideas.
- takes you through the project's technical process and shows you how to study construction drawings in depth.
- Learn to take professional photos and prepare them for publication to complete the course. Finally, learn how to plan an event to showcase the project to the public and press.
1. Design Process Methodology
- Introduction to Project Methodology
- Define a Project Workflow
- Project Workflow Example
- Client Commitment for an Effective Workflow
- Work Optimization. Create Your Own System
2. Concept Design
- Introduction to Concept Design
- Information Gathering
- Solutions Development: From Inspiration to Concept
- Client Communication
- Client’s Meetings
3. Technical Development
- From Design Development to Construction Documents
- From Construction Documents to Construction Works
- Project Completion and Promotion