In this course, you will learn :
- how to use the ggmap package to quickly add spatial context to your plots.
- discuss what makes spatial data unique and introduce you to the various types of spatial data we'll be working with throughout the course
- Explore a world map to learn how to explore and subset these objects.
- introduced to these classes and their benefits, and then learn how to demonstrate them
- Learn about colour, which is an important aspect of any visual display but is especially important for maps.
- Learn how to read spatial data into R, as well as more about projections and coordinate reference systems, as well as how to add additional data to a spatial object and some map-polishing tips.
- Basic mapping with ggplot2 and ggmap
- Point and polygon data
- Raster data and color
- Data import and projections