In this course, you will :
- Introduces the fundamental objects in xts and zoo, as well as their components, and provides examples of how to construct and examine data.
- cover the fundamentals of one of xts's most useful features: time-based subsetting
- Investigate additional methods for extracting data using time phrases before concluding with basic operations such as adding and subtracting xts objects.
- how xts handles merging new columns and rows into existing data, how to deal with missing observations in time series, and how to time shift your series
- Introduction to eXtensible Time Series, using xts and zoo for time series
- First Order of Business - Basic Manipulations
- Merging and modifying time series
- Apply and aggregate by time
- Extra features of xts