In this course, you will learn;
- The procedural animation is a powerful way to create motion that would be both inefficient and impractical to animate manually.
- That Houdini offers a range of procedural animation tools that complement the CINEMA 4D and Maya pipelines.
- That Houdini allows for the generation of highly complex motion with relative ease and gives animators a whole new toolkit of reusable techniques.
- The techniques of use wire dynamics, rigid body dynamics, and channel networks to create animation data that can be imported into C4D or Maya and assembled, lit, and rendered there.
- How to create organic-looking strand movement, audio-reactive motion graphics, a vine-growing system, and dynamic simulations for fracturing and destroying objects.
- Houdini is a powerhouse for all realms of moving image creation; with these videos, it will be a significant addition to your motion graphics arsenal.