In this course, you will :
- Discover the fundamentals of Terraform.
- Learn the basics of Infrastructure as Code.
- Terraform is used to deploy resources in AWS.
- Using VScode and Terraform, create a development environment.
1. Let's Build!
- The AWS Provider and Init
- A VPC and Terraform Apply
- The State
- Terraform Destroy
- A Subnet and Referencing Resources
- An Internet Gateway and Terraform Init
- A Route Table
- A Route Table Association
- A Security Group
- An AMI Datasource
- A Key Pair
- An EC2 Instance
- Userdata and the File Function
- SSH Configuration Scripts
- The Provisioner and Templatefiles
- The Deployment and Replace
- Variable Precedence