In this course, you will learn:
- You will gain an understanding of the natural interventions and water balance that have occurred as a result of hydraulic engineering efforts.
- You'll learn about the links between the current state of the water body and the development objective.
- You'll learn more about the EU WFD's overall goals as well as its environmental goals.
- You'll learn how to identify the interdependencies and links between European and national rules.
- You will learn about the many river sceneries around the United States.
- You'll discover how to make links between current forms of flowing water and biological water quality in a method that's easy to understand.