In this course, you will learn :
- Determine any misalignments between your organization's dynamics and external market conditions.
- Communicate your organization's purpose and vision, and inspire it to carry it out.
- Increase the reach of your influence by influencing other managers.
- Raising your leadership style to meet the unique challenges of leading larger, more dispersed teams.
- To maximise talent, leverage diversity, and drive performance, shape your organisational culture and architecture.
- Create strategies for the planning and execution of organisational change and innovation initiatives.
- Leading at Scale and Scope
- Leader as Beacon: Understanding the Context and Setting Direction
- Leader as Beacon: Communicating Direction
- Leader as Architect: Designing to Deliver Value
- Leader as Catalyst of Change
- Leader as Catalyst of Innovation
- Leading Self at Scale and Scope