In this course, you will :
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills.
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients.
- Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop.
- Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator..
- How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign.
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos.
- Work through the entire package design process.
- Learn non-destructive editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
- Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy, balance and overall design layout.
- Learn a few of the upcoming design trends for 2019.
- Learn the history of fonts and typefaces and how to pair fonts.
- Learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer.
- Work through a 7 page vector tracing worksheet and feel confident creating a complex vector illustration by the end of this worksheet.