In this course, you will learn:
- This course explains how to use Google Analytics to better understand who your digital customers are, how they found your website, and how they engage with your site once they get there.
- This course covers the platform's out-of-the-box functionality, from account creation to reporting fundamentals.
- Understanding your digital customers with Google Analytics
- Digital analytics and key concepts
- Which version of Google Analytics should you use?
1. Get Started
- How does Google Analytics work?
- Set up a Google Analytics account
- Install the Google Analytics tracking tag
2. Google Analytics Fundamentals
- Properties and views
- Accessing Google demo data
3. Introduction to the UI and Reports
- Navigation basics: View, search, side panel, reports, and admin
- Introduction to reports
- Metrics and dimensions: The importance of scope
- Graph data over time in reports
- Using annotations in analytics reports
- Different ways to view data
4. Filter and Segment Data
- Basic inline filters
- Advanced inline filters
- Introduction to segmentation in Google Analytics
- Create and apply persistent segments in reports
5. Audience Reports
- Who are your users?
- Audience overview
- Demographics and interests
- Geographic location
6. Acquisition Reports
- Where are your users coming from?
- Source and medium
- Campaign tracking
7. Behavior Reports
- How are your users engaging?
- Site content
- Site speed
- Introduction to events
- Event reports
8. Conversion Reports
- How are users converting?
- Understanding funnel visualization
- Visualizing funnels with Goal Flow
- Real-time data report
9. Basic Configuration
- Configure your GA account
- Manage user accounts
- Set up goals