In this course, you will learn :
- Installing Google Analytics both directly and through Google Tag Manager.
- Configuring the Raw, Reporting, and Testing views.
- Developing unique dimensions and metrics.
- Creating custom alerts to notify you of unexpected drops or spikes.
- UTM parameters and acquisition reports are used.
- Establishing goals and events to track activation.
- Monitoring retention with cohort tables.
- Using Google Data Studio to create custom reports.
1. Installing Google Analytics
- How to set up Google Analytics directly on your website?
- Creating a Google Analytics structure with Raw, Reporting & Testing views
- Connect a Google Analytics 4 property to join the future of Analytics
2. Performing a Google Analytics audit
- Are the Google Analytics settings set correctly?
- How to link Google Ads and Search Console to Google Analytics?
- How to create custom dimensions and metrics
- Filtering your (employee) traffic based on IP addresses
- Creating custom audience segments
- Using custom alerts notifying you of sudden drops or spikes
3. Improving your business with Google Analytics
- Understanding your business model and sales funnels
- How to use acquisition reports to find the source of highest quality traffic?
- How to set up goals in Google Analytics?
- How to set up event tracking in Google Analytics?
- Should I use goals or event tracking in Google Analytics?
- Are you retaining users or acquiring new users?
4. Creating Google Analytics reports
Introduction to Google DataStudio