In this course, you will :
- Demonstrates how to define a problem by delving into the source material and determining its emotional appeal, intention, and minimalist design.
- Explore the various components to consider, such as the form, composition, and content of a cover, and define the project's parameters.
- takes you through the process of developing multiple concepts and prototypes using materials such as spray paint and stencils, or your preferred art supplies.
- Learn how to use Photoshop and InDesign to finalise the prototypes.
- Demonstrates his method for selecting the winning option by analysing its strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn how to expand your portfolio by developing a theme and expanding your designs.
- shares his advice on how to create a winning portfolio and how to share your work.
1. How to Prepare to Solve a Problem
- Defining the Problem
- Analyzing the Problem
- Materials and Methodology
2. Creating a Solution
- The Assignment
- Creating Your Concept
- Creating a Prototype
- Photoshop and InDesign
- Picking the Final Prototype
3. Final Steps
- Creating a Theme
- Creating a Portfolio and Finding a Job