In this course, you will learn :
- How to make a concept sketch that visually communicates the essence of an architectural space's design
- How to bring an illustration to life using both digital and analogue mediums by adding details, colour, light, and shadow
- How to sketch an architectural space and then bring it to life by adding colour, light, and shadow.
- learn how to make even their most abstract ideas a reality Begin by laying the groundwork and defining the areas, basic shapes, and viewpoint for your first sketch.
- Understand how light behaves in a sketch.
- Comprehend the concept of perspective and how it defines an illustration
- What Will We Do in This Course?
2. Useful Basics and Quick Preparation
- Digital Tools
- Loosening Up
3. Here We Go!
- Getting Started: the Brief
- First Drafts: Defining the Areas
- Defining Basic Shapes
- Work Out the Details
- Put In Color
- Adding Life
4. Final Details and Presenting Your Work
- Understanding Light
- Final Details