In this course, you will learn:
- Join instructor Samantha Calamari as she steps through how to design engaging elearning content that connects with a diverse set of participants.
- To begin, Samantha helps you determine if eLearning is the right approach for your training program. She then acquaints you with key instructional design methods and theories, explaining how to apply them in your design process.
- Next, she shows how to organize the learning experience and design content that effectively delivers information to learners. Discover how to approach tone and engagement, create an active learning environment, design assessments that enrich your learner's experience, and more.
- Building your elearning chops
1. What Is Elearning?
- Identifying your best learning approach
- Developing your Elearning team
- Finding the best Elearning platform
2. Applying ID Models and Theories
- Applying ADDIE
- Applying SAM
- Applying backward design
- Applying andragogy
- Applying Bloom's taxonomy
3. Organizing the Learning Experience
- Defining your learner
- Articulating scope and objectives
- Determining learning elements
4. Designing Elearning Content
- Developing your instructional tone
- Improving engagement
- Considering accessibility and inclusion
- Using multimedia tools
- Integrating gamification
5. Designing Interactivity
- Designing passive vs. active learning
- Creating an online presence
- Using discussion boards to create a community
6. Designing Assessments
- Developing effective assessments
- Using summative and formative assessments