In this course, you will learn:
- Learn the fundamentals of DAT and ICT in agriculture, with a focus on real-world examples and their potential impact.
- Learn about digital tools that can help you increase your farm's output.
- Learn how to use ICT/Digital Tools in market access and financial services to empower smallholder farmers.
- Learn about forward-thinking technologies including artificial intelligence, remote sensing, crowdsourcing, and big data analytics, as well as their applications in agriculture.
- Overview of Digital Agriculture
- ICT and Digital Tools for Enhancing Productivity on the Farm
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers through ICT/Digital Tools in Financial Services
- Strengthening Agricultural Market Access with ICT and Digital Tools
- Using ICT for Remote Sensing, Crowdsourcing, and Big Data