In this course, you will learn:
- Determine whether or not using a drone is appropriate for your application or difficulty.
- Give examples of airborne technology that is now available.
- Give an overview of the international laws and regulations that apply to drones.
- Create and execute a safe mission setup after completing the required flying preparations.
- Using the free source and commercial technologies available, create a mission plan.
- Discuss how image product delivery can be used for a variety of objectives.
- Analyze drone data and draw conclusions from it.
- Remote Sensing, UAV's and Applications
- Planning a mission and acquiring the data
- From acquisition to visualization