In this course, you will learn:
- How the field has changed and evolved over time, as well as how current advances such as enhanced technology have influenced farming.
- What is the definition of food security? How do poverty, inequality, and other issues affect the nutrition of entire countries, not just individuals?
- All about agricultural rules that affect production, commerce, and other elements of the industry.
- Smallholder farmers' experiences and examples from businesses ranging from rice to animals
- The global challenges around food
- Agriculture at the center of sustainable development
- Food systems for nutritional security and better health
- Sustainable intensification of agricultural systems – Part 1
- Sustainable intensification of agricultural systems – Part 2
- Rural development for poverty alleviation
- Action for change