In this course, you will learn :
- Get a sense of the materials required. Learn some fundamental watercolour techniques, such as how to achieve smooth colour transitions, soften edges at various stages, and create textures for the greenery.
- Katarzyna then teaches more advanced techniques, such as preserving white space, painting branches and leaves, and planning the various layers.
- See how to create a preliminary sketch before applying the first coat of paint. Katarzyna demonstrates a few lighting tricks before beginning the second layer.
- The third layer will be applied next, followed by some adjustments once everything is dry, and you're finished!
- Paint a backlit forest with textural effects, illuminated by subtle shafts of light.
1. Essential Landscape Painting Skills
- Creating the Textures of the Greenery
- Softening the Edges and Lifting Colors
- Smooth Color Transitions in Watercolor
- The Materials
2. Skills of a Watercolor Landscape Pro
- Planning a Painting Based on a Reference Photo
- How to Paint Leaves
- How to Paint Branches
- Easy Ways to Preserve White or Light Areas
3. Painting a Moody Backlit Forest
- Enhancement of the Light Effects
- The Second Layer of Watercolor
- The Preparation and the First Layer
- How to Successfully Sketch Landscapes
4. Final Touches and Additional Tips
- The Third and Last Layer of Watercolor
- Final Touches and Adjustments to the Dried Painting